1. Please help your child read and practice math facts each day. Then, color in the days on the calendar that you practiced math facts and color in the picture for each day that you read!
Some ways to practice math facts:
- do the assigned activities on your Go Math account
- play card or dice games
- do flashcards
- go on some of the learning links posted on the classroom site
- have an adult write addition and subtraction facts for you to solve
Some ways to access reading at home:
- read TO or WITH someone at home
- read the assigned stories on your Reading Street account
- Don't forget: Practicing the cold/hot read counts toward reading homework!
2. Sight word homework will go home every Monday to be returned on Friday. Help your child complete the various activities throughout the week.